CONVO WITH MYSELF...

This evening...I was just walking  in this cool breeze to find a new pace of my life....n then slowly I was lost ...not in my thoughts but I was lost  by staring at that vast blue sky and then the  only thing I was able to sort out is...

Damn this sky is pretty alone.....


Suddenly my mini me started a quarrel with me again...


Mine me: Baby girl..now come back ...I have question for u...
Me: ...ha go on..


Mini me: ...ha!now tell me...u always think u r the only girl who is damn alone right? Then wt about that pity sky up there?do u think those glittering stars will have a conversation with it every night..
Me: y would they talk with sky...


Mine me: yup! Do u think ...that cool moon with that I'm a king attitude will even try to talk with it?
Me: Yaar! That only king above there is always busy in flirting with girls down here...even I got tempted for him many times..


Mini me: then  don't u think that sky is more lonely than u...
Me: ha ....but y u r messing with me...now come to the point first...


Mini me: baby girl...the point is apart from all the darkness it holds in the night it is the only shelter we have....compared to that giant sky...u are a mini miniature...compared to it your sorrows are nothing...sky is the most brightest thing u could ever find once sun arrives....
Me :so


Mine me: so...don't cry like a baby for every little thing ...if u can hold that darkness u can also be bright n happy one day ....n u know what ..
Me: what?


Mini me: only the people with kind soul like u can care about that lonely things.. Your kindness is your beauty...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CREATE your OWN Life

Glittering like the real stars