CREATE your OWN Life

They say world is created by a creator named as God or lord Nd they also speak about something called fate telling that we walk in those paths what God will choose for us. They say our fate is already written in some book from first breath to last death.
....I always question myself...


Is god interested to write only fates of humans...if that is not the case  then why any other species on this earth don't have a power to speak about their feelings....May be only we humans  are god's favourite kid's Nd after all even god is also a human...
Nd talking about this fate ...is that a real concept. Okay! I assume that it is real ....then why does he give happiness to some Nd only grief to others...what is he really partial about...Nd how come he can write   those many different stories..Nd being a god his intention will never be giving pain to his kids right...then why is it like our fate is full of obstacles...


At this point of time I can only realize that I should believe in my creator rather than believing in my colleague people ...I know his intention will always be good for me...I know he didn't write anything for me instead he gave me a life and courage to create my own beautiful story.....He surely believes in me that even though I choose wrong paths earlier I will realize it and get into a right path to find my happiness....


So I probably feel that nothing is written everything should be created....and once I loose all this grudges and regret and forgive myself for the wrong decisions I took I will probably smile again by pouring all my heart into it....


#  / Forgive yourself ... raise again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glittering like the real stars

CONVO WITH MYSELF...